Mie Prefecture (hereinafter referred to as "the Prefecture") Mie Prefecture (hereinafter referred to as "Mie Prefecture") is promoting the acceptance of "work vacations" by companies and individuals from urban areas such as the Tokyo metropolitan area, Kansai area, and Chubu area, which enable them to work safely, securely, and comfortably in the rich natural environment of Mie Prefecture, aiming to stimulate the prefecture's economy, solve regional problems, and promote migration by increasing the number of people involved in the work vacation. As part of these efforts, the prefecture has launched the work vacation website "Tokowaku" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") to promote matching between companies and individuals interested in work vacations and facilities in the prefecture, and to promote the attractiveness of work vacations in Mie Prefecture. The purpose of this website is to promote the matching of companies and individuals with facilities in Mie Prefecture and to communicate the attractiveness of workcations in Mie Prefecture.
Article 1 (Requirements for Publication)
Those who are eligible to post information on this site shall be those who agree with the purpose of the workcation and meet all of the following requirements.
(1) The applicant must operate a facility in Mie Prefecture that meets one of the following conditions
Accommodation facilities with plans, facilities, or services that are easy to use for workcationers, such as telework-enabled environments and plans for long-term stays. However, members of the Mie Marugoto Nature Experience Network and facilities for experiencing agriculture, forestry, and fishery are exempt from the above.
A space with basic facilities such as Wi-Fi and power supply, and an environment that enables telework.
Provide activities such as nature experience, cultural experience, and interaction with local residents.
Provide mobility services such as bike rental.
(2) Respond to inquiries from users through this website.
(3) Operate the system designated by the prefecture and update the contents of the website as needed (work by a representative is acceptable). (4) The user must be able to use the system designated by the prefecture.
(4) When changes in the required information are made to the website due to modifications, and the prefecture requests an update, the user must respond promptly to the request.
(5) The applicant must be able to communicate with the prefecture by e-mail (including receipt of electronic data). (6) The applicant must be able to contact the prefecture by e-mail (including the receipt of electronic data).
(6) The text, images, etc. posted on the site must not infringe on the copyrights or portrait rights of third parties. The applicant agrees to allow the prefecture to use and quote the text and images in its materials, social networking services, etc.
(7) Respond sincerely to inquiries, questionnaires, etc. from the prefecture regarding the content, etc.
(8) Cooperate with the prefecture in terms of publicity for the promotion of workcations.
(9) Not be in arrears with respect to prefectural, consumption, and local consumption taxes.
(10) Not fall under or be closely involved with a crime syndicate as defined in Article 2, Item 2 of the Law Concerning Prevention of Unjust Acts by Members of Crime Syndicates (Law No. 77, 1991).
There shall be no charge for posting information on this site.
Article 3 (Registration for Use)
1 Those who meet the requirements of Article 1 and wish to post information on this site shall agree to the Terms and Conditions and apply for registration of use in the manner prescribed by the Prefecture.
2. The prefecture shall accept the application as described in the preceding paragraph and notify the applicant of its approval, thereby completing the user registration.
2 The prefectural government may deny the registration if it determines that there are any of the following reasons The prefecture shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such refusal.
(1) In the event that false information is entered in the application for registration
(2) If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms and Conditions
(3) Other cases in which the prefectural government deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 4 (ID and Password Management)
1 Persons who have been approved for user registration (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Users") (hereinafter referred to as "Registered Users") shall properly manage their IDs and passwords for entering information on the Site at their own responsibility.
2 Registered Users may not transfer or lend their IDs and passwords to third parties or share them with third parties. However, this does not apply to cases where a third party is to perform the information entry work on behalf of the registrant.
3 When a user logs in with an ID and password that match the registered information, the prefectural government shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the user registrant who has registered the ID. The use of the system shall be deemed to be by the user himself/herself.
4 The prefecture shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of IDs and passwords by third parties, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the prefecture.
Article 5 (Notice or Communication)
When sending notifications or communications to registered users, the prefecture shall send them to the contact information that was provided at the time of application for user registration. Unless there is a notification of change, JQA will assume that the currently registered contact address is valid and send the notice or communication to that address, which will be deemed to have reached the registrant at the time of dispatch.
Article 6 (Investigation)
When the prefectural government deems it particularly necessary, it may request a report from the user registrant, conduct an investigation, or give necessary instructions.
Article 7 (Suspension of Publication, etc.)
When a registered user falls under any of the following items, the prefecture may suspend publication or terminate the user's registration. In such cases, the prefecture shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the registered user.
(1) When the requirements stipulated in Article 1 are no longer met.
(2) When there is a falsehood in the contents of the user registration or the contents of the publication.
(3) When it is found that there is a violation of laws and regulations regarding the listed facility or its operation.
(4) When a report or investigation by the prefecture is refused without justifiable reason, or when instructions are not followed.
(5) When there is an act that causes significant hindrance to the operation of this service.
(6) When the contents are deemed by the prefecture to be offensive to public order and morals or otherwise inappropriate for publication.
Article 8 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The prefecture may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the registered users, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the registered users as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
The Prefecture shall properly handle personal information obtained through the use of this service in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy.
Article 11 (Others)
Necessary matters in addition to those stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined separately.
Mie Prefecture will appropriately handle personal information collected in connection with services (information provision, inquiries, etc.) provided on this website as follows, in accordance with the Mie Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance (hereinafter referred to as the "Ordinance") and other relevant regulations.
1 What is personal information?
Information that can identify a specific individual (including information that can be cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual), such as name, telephone number, and e-mail address.
2 Collection of Personal Information
In principle, personal information is collected from the individual concerned. However, this does not apply to cases falling under the exceptions stipulated in Article 7, Section 2 of the ordinance.
3 Use and provision of personal information
(1) Personal information collected will be used for the following purposes However, this does not apply to cases falling under the exceptions stipulated in Article 8, Section 1 of the ordinance.
(a) Contacting the person or a third party, such as replying to, confirming, referring to, or sending inquiries
(b) Preparation of statistical materials and analytical data related to this website
c. Other uses within the scope of the purpose of collection
(2) When the handling of personal information is outsourced to outside parties within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, a contract will be entered into to ensure the proper handling of personal information.
4 Management and Disposal of Personal Information
In using this site, the prefecture will keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date, manage it strictly in accordance with the ordinances, and take necessary measures to prevent loss, damage, leakage, misappropriation, and falsification of such information. In addition, personal information that no longer meets the purpose of use and is no longer necessary to be stored will be securely and promptly deleted.
5 Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze and improve the site. To this end, your web browser automatically sends Google certain information (for example, the web address or IP address of the page you accessed) while using this site. By using this website, you grant Google permission to process your data for the purposes and in the manner described above. In using Google Analytics, this website will not provide your personal information to any third party.
Links, Copyright, Disclaimer
In principle, this site is link-free. We have also prepared a link banner for your use.
Although prior notification is not required, we may ask you to remove the link if the content of the page from which the link originates is offensive to the law or to public order and morals.
When linking, please download the banner image from here.
All information (text, photographs, images, videos, content, programs, etc.) on this site is subject to copyright and protected by law. Except for cases permitted by copyright law, such as "reproduction for personal use" and "quotation," the reproduction or diversion of such information without the permission of Mie Prefecture is prohibited by law.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, currency, and usefulness of the information on this site, no guarantee is made as to its accuracy, currency, or usefulness, and no responsibility is assumed for any actions that may be taken using the information on this site. Please note that the content of this website is subject to change or deletion without notice. In no event will the prefecture be liable for any damages or losses incurred by users as a result of accessing this site.